for enrollment is held in February for the following school year.
Subsequent enrollments will be accepted until the class limit is
reached. Additional names will be accepted for a wait list to be
notified in the event space becomes available. Currently enrolled
students and siblings will be given priority for enrollment in the
following school year.
CCC must have all enrollment and medical forms completed and on
file by the child's first day of attendance. Parents are responsible
for assuring that the information supplied is kept current. The
following forms are required for your child to be enrolled in the
- Registration Form
- Enrollment Form
- An Emergency Medical Form is signed to assure that your child
receives prompt attention in case of an emergency. THIS FORM MUST
- FDH Form 680 Immunization Record must be obtained from and completed
by your child's physician.
- Physical Examination form DH 3040 must be completed by your
- A parent must sign a form stating that he/she has read our policy
- A parent must sign a form stating that he/she has read the HRS
booklet Know Your Child's Day Care Center.
- Alternative Nutrition Agreement Form HRS - CYF 5019 must be
signed to indicate that the parent understands that snacks will
be provided. Please let us know if your child has food allergies.
For more information visit our new Christian Child Center website.
Child Center : Classes
| Curriculum | Registration
| Tuition/Fees | Financial